Tamannaah Policy - no to kissing or donning bikinis



Tamannaah Bhatia, who will be foraying into Bollywood with Sajid Khan’s ‘Himmatwala’ remake, strictly follows one rule when it comes to her films – no kissing on screen or wearing bikinis.

“I don’t kiss on screen and nor will I ever don a bikini. I have followed it so far and continue to do so,” a leading daily quoted her as saying.

The 23-year-old actress – who made her debut with the Hindi film ‘Chand Sa Roshan Chehra’ in 2005 - headed southwards owing to lack of good scripts coming her way in Bollywood back then. 

“I sign films that I enjoy watching as an audience and Himmatwala is one such movie and therefore I signed it after waiting for so long. While I was working down South, I got many offers but nothing interested me as an audience,” she said.

Tamannaah - who stars apposite Ajay Devgn in ‘Himmatwala’ - will be playing Sridevi’s part in the remake of the 1983 hit flick, which had made Sridevi an icon in that era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Bollywood Stars | Kollywood Stars | Bollywood News| Kollywood News | Cool Indian Actress